Thursday, July 5, 2012

Unveiling Myself to the World of Blogging


Hey to all those folks out there. Anthony Rhodes here and I’ll be blogging about whatever comes to mind about my novel(s), the Within Series. The name is something that may change in the future, depending on how it gets published.
                With the way the internet is today, from what I gather, more and more people are using Kindle, EBooks, etc. and that might be the way I go. So for now and the way I wish for it to always be, “Within” will be the working title.  “What type of novel is it,” you might ask or “What’s the storyline?” Well that is some of the things I will cover in this blog but not so much until I get fully comfortable with the whole process and moving at a steady pace in the right direction.
                And with that said, please bear with me through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment