Sunday, February 24, 2013

Those that are Dearest to us.




It’s Sunday, February 24, 2013, and I haven’t posted a blog since…well, the last time. So here it is! This weekend has been totally crazy with time. A friend of mine and his wife got themselves a house and my wife and I went to go help with some moving. It took a while but it was worth it. Spending time with a friend, reliving your past with some stories, all the while carrying some heavy boxes; that’s always fun.

Why in the world am I creating a blog about helping my friend move when I should be creating one about “Within”? I’ll tell you why and it’s something that’s uncommon knowledge to some of those that are close to me. Sometimes when a writer writes (not sure with all writers but for me, I do this) they use experiences from their past, change it, and morph it into scenarios that fit their characters.

This buddy of mine has had a tremendous effect on my life, so much, that I have based an entire character around him. He doesn’t know that (unless he reads this blog) and when the book is released, our stories that we relive and tell to each other, will be shared among the readers. It makes me feel good to say that there’s people out there that makes a difference in our everyday lives.

Perhaps it’s a cashier that you see every morning when you buy your coffee. Maybe it could be your wife or husband whom helps you through those tough times in when you feel like you just can’t go on. It could even be your brother or sister who picked on you and teased you throughout your childhood.

Everyone out there has a story, everyone, but how does it affect you?

No comments:

Post a Comment